LifeSaver LIBERTY Orange
Qty available in stock: 1
The LifeSaver Liberty™ water purifier bottle is the worlds’ first and only portable water purifier which is a bottle with an inline pump combined.
Using the same advanced filtration technology as the original LifeSaver bottle, the LifeSaver Liberty™ water purifier bottle is a smaller, lighter more versatile version, whilst still robust and easy to use. The best water purifier bottle for outdoor enthusiasts, travellers, backpackers or anyone who needs a reliable source of drinking water.
LIFESAVER LIBERTY™ WATER PURIFIER BOTTLE
- Virus – 99.999%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Dimensions: 80mm x 80mm x 254mm (3.15 x 3.15 x 10 inches)
- Dry Weight: 425 grams (15oz)
- Capacity: 400ml (14 fl oz)
- Filters up to 2,000 litres
- Fast flow rate – 1.2 L/min
- Comes with 5ft Scavenger Hose for drawing water directly from source, meaning:
- Easier accessibility to water
- No need to get hands wet
- Filter larger volumes in one go
- Ability to filter directly into additional containers
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for removal of chlorine, taste and odour which is effective for up to 100 litres
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
- Screws right in to most wide-mouth water containers, like Nalgene or Hydro Flask bottles
- Filter Cartridge is replaceable
- Hydration Bladder Pack Adaptors available for direct filling
- Independently tested to exceed full NSF/ANSI P231 and WHO2011 ‘Highly protective tier’ drinking water standards
- FailSafe technology – Once the filter membranes are blocked, water can not pass through, keeping users safe
- No chemicals or electricity required
- No strenuous sucking or pressing required
- Easy to use Flow Valve to control flow rate
- Transparent windows to see water level
- Hook on lid for your carabiner
- SteriTouch® antimicrobial materials used
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
If you’re planning a backpacking or inter-railing trip through Europe, read our top 5 essential backpacking tips and the reasons why LifeSaver Liberty™ is the best backpacking water purifier bottle.
A robust and portable water purifier capable of filtering 20,000 litres/5,300 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 litres of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
Filter water for drinking, for washing with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment and for cooking. No need for chlorine or chlorine dioxide.
These activated carbon filters improve the palatability of water by removing chlorine, taste and odour.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES
- 5 x LifeSaver Jerrycan activated carbon filters
A robust and portable water purifier capable of filtering 10,000 litres/2,650 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 litres of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
Filter water for drinking, cooking or even washing, with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment. No need for chlorine.
A replacement ultra filtration cartridge for your LifeSaver Jerrycan. This cartridge will filter 20,000 litres/5,300 US gallons of water and removes viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites. This cartridge can be fitted to either the LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF or 20000UF carcass.
The LifeSaver Wayfarer is a microbiological water purifier that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 5 (99.999%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).