LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF blue
Qty available in stock: 1
A robust and portable water purifier capable of filtering 20,000 litres/5,300 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 litres of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
Filter water for drinking, for washing with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment and for cooking. No need for chlorine or chlorine dioxide.
- Virus – 99.999%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
· Dimensions: 349mm x 171mm x 476mm (13.75 x 6.7 x 18.75 inches)
· Dry Weight: 3.9kg (137 oz)
· Capacity: 18.5L (625 oz)
· Purifies: 20,000 litres (5,300 US gallons)
· Shower Hose attachment available
· Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for removal of chlorine, taste and odour which is effective for up to 500 litres
· The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
· Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
· Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
· Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
· No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
· Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
· Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
· Manufactured in the UK
· Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
THE LIFESAVER JERRYCAN 20000UF INCLUDES:
· LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF
· 1x Activated Carbon Filter – effective for up to 500 litres
· Paper manual, plastic flush cap (for cleaning the filter), and a single carbon disk in a poly bag.
The LifeSaver Jerrycan was designed to store and carry dirty water. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the Jerrycan or in other storage containers, and filtering through the Jerrycan as and when clean water is required, to prevent recontamination of previously filtered water.
We’re extremely proud to announce that our LifeSaver® Jerrycan has passed compliance testing for NSF Protocol P248 Military Operations – Microbiological Water Purifiers.