MELFORM EY13 food container 13,75L
Ext. Dimensions (mm): 240x430x375h
Capacity: 13,75 l
Weight: 4,5 kg
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Indicated for transport of liquid foods: soups, broths, sauces, etc…
- Maximum flexibility of use. The content can be:
- poured directly into the container, to take full advantage of its capacity;
- poured into the removable internal container for EY 13 (available upon request) for more practical use;
- poured into a polycarbonate pan GN 1/3 h 200.
- A removable inner container, fitted with a lid, is available upon request, for more practical use.
- Fast and easy to fill, thanks to the wide top opening.
- Lightweight and easy to stack.
- Content easily identified by the colour of the container.
- Fitted with four support feet, to provide the container with excellent stability during transport.
- Thanks to its excellent isothermal characteristics, it keeps liquids at an optimum storage temperature for a long time.
- It assures proper heat retention, limiting the risk of bacterial proliferation whilst preserving food quality and organoleptic characteristics.
- The isothermal characteristics comply with current regulations (EC Reg. 852/2004 –HACCP-) and with applicable technical standards (EN12571 and Accord AFNOR AC D40-007).
- It allows to properly operate in HACCP environment.
- The materials used for the manufacturing are suitable for food contact over the whole container surface.
- The unit's design allows accurate cleaning and sanitising (EC Reg. 852/2004 –HACCP-) including using a dishwasher.
- Designed to be long lasting: performance remains basically unaltered when reused.
- Environmental impact decidedly smaller than that of disposable containers.
- Fully recyclable at the end of the operating life.
- Manufactured using the rotational moulding technology, allowing production of very sturdy objects without sharp edges, joints or welds, whilst assuring highly efficient temperature retention.
- Characterised by a practical and effective closure system, composed of four stainless steel catches.
- The lid is fitted with a gasket, to prevent liquid spills and ensure a better temperature retention.
- Fitted with an adjustable venting valve to allow release of steam and pressure stabilisation inside of the container.
- Insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Guaranteed for use at temperatures ranging between –30° and +85°C.