LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF light blue
Qty available in stock: 4
A robust and portable water purifier capable of filtering 10,000 litres/2,650 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 litres of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
Filter water for drinking, cooking or even washing, with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment. No need for chlorine.
- Virus – 99.999%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Dimensions: 349mm x 171mm x 476mm (13.75 x 6.7 x 18.75 inches)
- Dry Weight: 3.9kg (137 oz)
- Capacity: 18.5L (625 oz)
- Purifies: 10,000 litres (2,650 US gallons)
- Shower Hose attachment available
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for removal of chlorine, taste and odour which is effective for up to 500 litres
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
- Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
THE LIFESAVER JERRYCAN 10000UF INCLUDES:
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter – effective for up to 500 litres
- Paper manual and plastic flush cap (for cleaning the filter)
The LifeSaver Jerrycan is designed to store and carry dirty water, you filter the water only when you need it. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the Jerrycan or in other storage containers, and filtering through the Jerrycan as and when clean water is required, to prevent recontamination of previously filtered water.
We’re extremely proud to announce that our LifeSaver® Jerrycan has passed compliance testing for NSF Protocol P248 Military Operations – Microbiological Water Purifiers.
These activated carbon filters improve the palatability of water by removing chlorine, taste and odour.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES
- 5 x LifeSaver Jerrycan activated carbon filters
Washing, cooking and cleaning whilst on the road? It’s easier with the LifeSaver shower attachment.
A robust and portable water filter capable of delivering 5,000 litres of clean water for family use. The LifeSaver Cube holds up to 5 litres at any one time and is designed to support families whilst on the move, this includes families who are away from a mains water supply or for emergency response use by aid organisations and governments.
A replacement ultra filtration cartridge for your LifeSaver Jerrycan. This cartridge will filter 10,000 litres/2,650 US gallons of water and removes viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites. This cartridge can be fitted to either the LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF or 20000UF carcass.
The LifeSaver Liberty™ water purifier bottle is the worlds’ first and only portable water purifier which is a bottle with an inline pump combined.
Using the same advanced filtration technology as the original LifeSaver bottle, the LifeSaver Liberty™ water purifier bottle is a smaller, lighter more versatile version, whilst still robust and easy to use. The best water purifier bottle for outdoor enthusiasts, travellers, backpackers or anyone who needs a reliable source of drinking water.